Requirements for Admission
1. High school diploma or its equivalent. Foreign students must have the equivalent of a U.S. high school education. Documentation will be required such as a copy of certificate/degree and/or transcripts for state/national exams.
2. A form of photo identification (such as a driver's license or passport).
3. Must be able to read, speak, and understand English.
4. A legal U.S. resident (social security card, a working visa or a “green card”). Crescent School of Dialysis only accepts students who can show documentation proving citizenship or legally within the country. We do not vouch for any student’s status or associated charges.
5. Complete an application.
6. Successfully pass the English proficiency entrance exam with an 80%.
7. Please note that you may or may not be asked whether or not you have had any criminal or drug convictions.
Upland CA 91786