Requirements for Admission
1. High school diploma or GED. Foreign high school diplomas are
2. $100 on the first day of class.
3. Some form of photo identification.
4. Social security card or green card.
5. At some point, you need to pass a basic physical exam which
approves you for work.
6. Pass a basic English test.
Excellent Job Security
The field of dialysis is a growing industry with excellent job security. You will find working in the health care field to be rewarding not only by providing care to others, but with the potential for professional self advancement in the health care industry.
Our program consists of two phases: *144 hours of classroom instruction* (ten weeks) with fully qualified instructors followed by 200 hours of clinical externship in an actual dialysis clinic with a knowledgeable preceptor.
Call For Details Today • 888-757-3929
We are located in the Inland Empire in the city of Upland, between the 10 and 210 freeways, and the 15 and 57 freeways (approximately 45 minutes drive from Los Angeles or Orange County, 30 minutes from Riverside or San Bernardino).
We are also conveniently located near Metrolink stations. For class schedules please call 888-757-3929.